Skip to content
Shipping & Delivery
FOR ORDER PLACEMENT
- We are now accepting both COD (i.e in selected region only) and Prepaid orders
- Product prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Shipping and Handling charges vary from area and zone wise.
- We have various payment options for smooth online payment transactions.
- For Prepayment – Customers can opt for PayU, CC Avenue, Debit/Credit Cards.
SHIPMENT DELIVERY TIME
- All orders are processed & packed within 24 to 48 working hours- but due to covid 19 situations expecting delay in the delivery of orders.
- You can expect the delivery within 5-7 days.
- For remote locations it may take up to 12 working days for shipment delivery.
- Order deliveries are made from 9am – 7pm Monday – Saturday (excluding national holidays & festivals).
- You can also track your order with the tracking details shared with you via email. Also, you can check the tracking details in your account.
- Cure Nutraceutical Store will always try to update the product inventory and make minimum chances for getting the product out of stock.
- You can opt for the ‘Notify Me’ option if you find any of your favorite products out of stock.
- If the ordered product went out of stock, we will contact you at earliest & will dispatch the shipment as early as possible. However, hold orders may get delayed in delivery.
- All Domestic & International orders shipped from our Sidhpur(Gujarat) warehouse and will take their respective time in delivery.
- Worldly Goods required to be signed for at the time of delivery. If the consignee is not physically available at the time of delivery then please suggest any alternate person i.e. neighbour, family member, friends, colleagues etc. However, Biotique is not responsible for the goods signed by any alternate person.
- Cure Nutraceutical Online is not responsible for any damage after delivery.
- For any complaint related to damage & shortage needs to be reported within 1 days after delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations.
- Goods may move or shift whilst in transit – product may shift to one side, stoppers may stick to the top lid, items may move within boxes. Returns will not be accepted in any of these cases where the issue is due to movements in transit.